”The vision for Kincluny is to create a new sustainable Deeside Village, providing high quality housing, employment land, community facilities and good transport links to the surrounding areas. CHAP Group are committed to delivering excellence and wish to develop Kincluny and create a lasting legacy in the North East.“
As a local company, with its roots firmly based in the area, it has been important to CHAP to ensure that the feedback and comments received from the local community, and indeed all stakeholders over the last four years, were taken on board where possible as the design for the village evolved.
The proposals for Kincluny Village include the following:
- 1,500 new homes (of which 500 will be affordable)
- Village square with provision for shops and cafes
- 10 acres of dedicated employment land, forming the Kincluny Enterprise Park
- Community hub to accommodate education, sports and recreation facilities
- Recreational space – community loch (formed from the existing fishing lake), woodland walks, cycle network, connection with the Deeside Way.
Should you wish further information or have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Steven Park.